Wednesday, October 10, 2012

REFLECTION :)

              This 2nd grading period I have discovered and learned that Microsoft Office World is much different in html document.I have learned some basic html tags including the font attributes and how to make your html more presentable.Html tags are very sensitive because even just one mistake you cannot achieve the design that you desire in your document.

              There are no problems that I encountered this grading.Because my teacher teaches us well and they explain the lesson clearly.They make us understand the lesson and they patiently explain it until we can understand it.

               I do my best to understand the lesson and listen to my teacher attentively for me to understand the lesson clearly.

               Moving on, I will apply the knowledge that I have gained in my everyday life. I will use it wisely to help others and to share what I have learned for those who can't understand.

7 comments:

  1. I agree that helping others is a great move specially when you are the one who is moving and using the knowledge that you have gained. I can relate that you can easily understand the topics that you are having when you are lending your two ears and listening to what your teacher is saying. It's not difficult for you to understand because you are doing some step to improve or to move forward.I hope you can be BETTER this coming quarter for you to explore unknown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also appreciate and admire you for having that initiative to teach others. Doing that is a great pleasure for others especially those who have difficulties in dealing with the matter. Keep it up. Never stop sharing your thoughts to others. Do your best for the next quarter and be on top. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening is very important in learning. You can understand the lesson by just listening. Although you have no notes for that particular lesson as long as you have listened to the lecture, you are surely in obtaining high grades because of the stock knowledge you have. Just do your best and always be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kryzle, i want you to know that i miss the moments that we shared during our elementary life. besides that, i must say that i salute you in ur studies. u should keep it up enjoy this last moments of our high school life:)please remember to comment on my blog and follow me as welllllll:))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. what you have done in the second grading period is very wonderful. Sharing what you have learned to others is like giving them a present though it is not yet their birthday and not yet Christmas. I hope that you will do things like this until the end of classes because knowledge is very important not only in the school but also in the society and for the future. Miss You Friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a good girl Kryzle oh I mean You are a very kind individual because what you have you share it. Just like the Gospel last Sunday its about GENEROUSITY. The Priest said, GIVE UNTIL IT HURTS :)) when it hurts it only means You've given all , and believe that in the end God will provide you anything you want :) Good Luck and God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi best.Keep life more meaningful do not make your life like others who doesn't care the things that make them hard. Thank you for being generousity to me. Good bless best and Good luck.

    ReplyDelete