Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Teacher, My Hero !

         As I enter the school, I already saw them. Wanna know who? Of course my teachers.

         My teacher is the one who cares me and guide me as I am inside the campus or even out of it. They are the persons who widens our knowledge and they the persons who loves us, as our parents can do. They are the ones who can talk to us when they can see us struggling a problem. They make us fell stronger when we get weak. They often share their experiences in life to us. Sometimes, they get mad at us because of our undisciplined and childish attitudes. But my greatest pleasure is our teachers are the persons who lights our path for a better future and for a better life. They encourages us to study hard and focus in our dreams. They are our hero.

         Fellow students, always remember: no professionals, no educated people and even no president in our country if our teachers was not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment