I have gained a lot of learning. I have learned what internet is, who are the people behind this universal networks and some people who contributed in the internet.
As a student I have encountered a lot of problems. Like, not understanding the lesson. When I can't understand a lesson, I don't know what will I do. So, I have no choice but to ask my classmates and ask them to teach me how to do that lesson that I can't understand until I can already understand it.
I address this challenge by trying my best to follow and understand what the lesson is all about.
Moving on, I will study hard in order for me to prepare for my future. I will do my best to achieve my goals in life and to make my dreams come true. Because as I get older, more responsibilities to handle in life is coming. Like now that life is not that easy. So I must prepare for my future, for me to be strong enough to handle my responsibilities in my family, my life and also to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment